Students are expected to adhere to the following dress-code standards:
- No clothing with advertisements: drugs, alcohol, sex, violence, tobacco, bad language, etc.
- No unfitted clothing: belts, pants, shirts, tops.
- No gang-related attire.
- No short shorts, low necklines or backlines, shoulderless garments (must have at least 2-inch strap or a cap sleeve) or revealing clothing.
- No make-up, jewelry or extreme hairstyles that are disruptive to the learning environment or might pose a safety hazard.
- No unsafe shoes (open-toed, high heels, etc.).
Students may be sent home to change or disciplined for continual defiance.