The following standards of conduct apply at all times:
- Children will accept and respect direction from adults/school employees.
- Children will respect the rights and property of other students.
- Children will keep hands, feet and objects away from others.
- Children will respect and care for all school property and equipment.
- Children will conduct themselves in an orderly manner while at school as well as going to and from school.
- Children will observe school rules at all times.
Rules for Behavior
In the Classroom
- Enter the classroom quietly
- Remain in seat until given permission to leave
- Raise hand and wait to be called on
- Use appropriate language and show courtesy and respect to all persons
In the Cafeteria / Lunch Tables
- Come into the eating areas quietly and in an orderly manner
- Follow the direction of all school personnel at all times
- Keep hands, feet and objects away from others
- Raise hands for recognition of dismissal
- Leave the table areas clean
Outside of the Classroom
- Follow directions of all school personnel at all times
- Stay away from restricted areas
- Use appropriate language and show sportsmanship and respect to all persons
- Use the playground safely and appropriately
- Use only school-designated equipment
- Eat food in designated area only and dispose of trash properly
- Get permission to leave the playground
- Stop play immediately when the bell rings and walk carefully to classroom line-up location when dismissed by yard-duty personnel